We, at Air Dogs, require all the clients to read carefully of the following rules/instructions, agree them and sign this agreement before we start boarding your precious dogs.
①We require you to show your IDs and let us make a copy of it when you use our service for the first time. (*ID means either one’s passport, Japanese driver’s license or health insurance card)
②We require you to show the certificate of DHPP vaccination and rabies vaccination EVERY TIME before using our service. Please provide them via e-mail or in person. We require you to show the certificate of DHPP vaccination and rabies vaccination EVERY TIME before using our service. Please provide them via e-mail or in person.
③We are a member store of Pet Protect Insurance, which covers for your beloved dog’s injuries/sickness while he or she is at our service. We require all of our customer to pay the insurance fee (100 yen per day).
④Our service hour is from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. For out-of-hours service, we require you to pay the additional 1000YEN. We may not be able to offer the out-of-hours service depending on circumstances, so please be sure to contact us ahead of time.
⑤Regarding cancellation, we will not require you to pay any fees only if you let us know of the cancellation 2 DAYS BEFORE the check-in day. If you cancel 1DAY BEFORE the check-in day, we require you to pay 50% of the total estimate cost and if you cancel on the check-in day, later or never, we require you to pay 100% of the total estimate cost.
⑥Change of plans: Even if you decide to pick up your dog earlier, there is no discount, we still require the original estimate cost. If you need to extend your dog’s stay longer than the original check-out day, be sure to let us know 1 DAY BEFORE the original check-out day. If not, we require you to pay TWICE as much for those days that are extended.
⑦Dogs we can board are：
- Age: 6month or older but less than 12 years-old
Dogs we CANNOT board are:
- Dogs, who are likely to try to escape
- Dogs, who are extremely aggressive or likely to bite or harm in anyways
- Dogs, who are not vaccinated against rabies or DHPP
- Dogs, who are not treated for internal/ external parasites (including tick/flea control)
If we find any external and internal parasites including flea/tick, your dog will receive a flea/ tick treatment or/and deworming at your expense.
- Dogs, who has serious sickness, injuries or infectious disease.
*Besides the above conditions, we may and are entitled to refuse any services on any dogs depending on the circumstances.
*If your dog is medicated or is fed with any supplements, be sure to bring them with the instructions.
*If your dog is possibly a pregnant, or have any sickness, or special conditions, be sure to let us know.
⑧We will do our best to take the best care of your dogs but we need you to understand that
- Your dogs love you the most and will miss you while you’re gone. They could feel stress and could act unusual. We will do our best to take care of them and watch them carefully, but we will not guarantee and will not be responsible for the health of your dog in case of any troubles including escape and death, any condition changes, any sickness, any accidents, and any injuries.
- In case of any sickness and emergency, we will take your dog to veterinarians and let the veterinarian do the necessary care for the dog. In this case, we will not be responsible for all the cost such as veterinary service and travel expenses, and this will be paid at your own expenses (except the ones that could be covered by the Pet Protect Insurance). If we cannot reach you, you will have to let us make any decisions.
⑨If you don’t pick up your dog on the check-out day without notice and if we don’t hear from you 7 DAYS AFTER the check-out day, the ownership of your dog is transferred to us.